30 May, 2009

What holds us back in our “Personal Life” is what holds back the communications as well.

We can choose to look at life as an ever-evolving experience that includes challenges and opportunities to move forward on our personal and spiritual path. Or we can choose to resist change, feeling the need to stay the same while retaining the illusion of control over our world, other people and circumstances.


Last week I had the wonderful experience of butting heads with my old friends fear, desperation and expectations. I was given an opportunity to add to my income with no outlay of expenses and training thrown in to boot! Score!! (This is the point when you say” What sounds to good to be true”). Well, at this part of the story I will clue you in to the fact that I stopped listening, I stopped checking for the talk to match the walk, while my expectations soared. I expected this deal to go my way. Never once did I check my “gut” feelings about the situation. If I had paying attention I would have known I was heading down the familiar path to disappointment.

What does this have to do with animal communication you ask? Remember those tips: Judgments, opinions, expectations, and beliefs: Your judgments, opinions, expectations and beliefs can interfere with the message you receive. When we filter the communication threw our “stuff”, often we get just a small portion of the real message or a message based on our beliefs.

I got a look at what happens when I am into Expectations. I will go on to say that I got a wonderful Gift, I got a chance to work on my negative programs. How being with my feelings, doing some work on the situation (mediation, The One Command and working with my mentor). I then got a change to create a new set of behaviors. My learned program of “Failure” “For get it” and “Start Over” never got a chance to run. I saw my part in the situation and moved on.

To sum it up, I am my greatest teacher.